International Freight Quotes – Shipper beware
Not only do many businesses commit to their freight provider via their international freight quote based on price alone, they aren’t even aware of the best shipping options and service. Once you have your cargo collected, there’s no going back !
The issues and headaches it maybe causing you currently are:
- Your Goods are never arriving on time to the customer, meaning more time and energy being spent on tracking where the cargo is and trying to give it a hurry along
- Customers moving to different provider of goods because yours take a trip around the world
- The Summer has passed and your USD20,000 boat that you are importing has arrived just in time for winter
- Hidden costs accumulating such as interest on the costs you haven’t been paid for yet slowly but surely eating into your profit
- A drop in currency while the goods sat on the water for 3 additional weeks and no-one thought to talk to you about hedging
- The Car you thought would be a great drive can’t be registered in country, you are left with a loss of money but also No Car because it cant get an import permit !
- Declining opportunities to sell into because you aren’t familiar in the destination country and have no one there to look after your interests.
Kenter helps countless different business owners and personal importers overcome the challenges associated with Importing and Exporting. Our International Freight Quotes for Express airfreight to Heavy lift cargo is accurate and firm. We will list all the processes, if you don’t want us to manage them all and you want to manage some of it we will tailor the right International Freight Quote for what you afford, and what you need to prioritise. If you need us to manage it all and just keep you up to date, we find this places most of our customers in what we like to call the Sweet spot. True Visibility, no hidden charges and full risk mitigation based on our real life operational experience. On an International Freight Quote, depending on the cargo and the routing, along with the shipping method, there will be a number of different combinations of likely charges.
An International Freight Quote will generally consist of the below charges :
Ready To Get Started?
Great, Here’s How It Works
- Get in touch. Use our enquiry form to contact us about your project.
- Phone consultation. At this stage we’ll discuss your needs and options.
- Quote and proposal. We send you a proposal and a fixed price quote for your approval.
- Scheduling. We check cargo readiness, vessel availability and book space.
- Origin preparation of Cargo. We collate the export documents and schedule the various processes to get your cargo to port.
- Shipping begins! Our team of freight managers track your project.
- Collation and editing. Documents are collated and checked for inaccuracies with a careful eye.
- Draft approval. Ensuring all documents meet the destination port requirements we run this past our destination freight office.
- Revisions. If needed, you may request two rounds of revisions within 2 days. We’ll happily make any required changes at no additional cost.
- Payment. Your Freight and Disbursement Invoices are issued within 5 days of vessel sailing, you release the funds and we pay out the various service providers and shipping line we have worked with along the way.
- Complete! Shipping Documents and cargo are released on time and cargo delivered to the client.
If you want an international Freight quote without the BS – try working with Kenter International Today.