IMPORT CARS & VEHICLES TO AUSTRALIA
When you are planning on importing a car from the USA, you should be able to immediately trust the service that is provided by a vehicle import shipping company. Your vehicle must be important to you because it is to be shipped internationally, and you want a service that surpasses your expectations and demands. Kenter Logistics, with our leading knowledge and experience importing cars from the USA, have a good reputation for trustworthiness and an impressive range of shipping vehicles to Australia.
DO NOT SHIP YOUR ROAD VEHICLE UNTIL AFTER YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR IMPORT APPROVAL
- A Vehicle Import Approval is required to import a road vehicle into Australia. We recommend that a Vehicle Import Approval is obtained before a road vehicle is shipped. The vehicle will not be released from the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service unless it has a Vehicle Import Approval. All costs incurred in this process are the responsibility of the importer.
- Refer to the Vehicle Imports page on the Infrastructure Department’s to access more information on importing road vehicles to Australia.
- We strongly recommend that if you are a first time importer that you complete the ‘Eligibility Assessment’ on this site to self-assess your eligibility.
- Any missing documents or incomplete applications will delay the issue of a vehicle import approval for Australia.
Then we require a few details about the vehicle you want to import to Australia:
- Dimensional measurements
- Year of manufacture
- New or used
- Purchase price
- Air conditioning
The process is designed to operate with effortless convenience for you, so you can have your car on the road once it arrives in Australia without difficulties, and you can relax with the peace of mind that is granted from professional car shipping services from the USA.
HOW DO I QUALIFY TO USE THIS SERVICE?
If you have a car you have bought in the USA and now want to export your car from the USA, or plan to buy a car from the USA and want to pack a car into a shipping container, and want to use an efficient car shipping company in the USA, we can assist you to import your car to Australia safely and legally following stringent procedures.
- You could be planning to buy a new car in the USA from Barnfinds and dont know the seller
- Already purchased a classic car, antique vehicle, performance vehicle in the USA and need to know if you can get it into Australia
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?
ASSESSMENT AND QUOTES
Submit your car importation quote request online. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
We will arrange a comprehensive assessment and reasonable quote for your car import to Australia, and if you are not sure of what information will be required or where to find it out, then please get in touch. One of our well trained team will get back to you to discuss all the options that are available to import a car to Australia for you as soon as possible.
RELIABLE VEHICLE IMPORTATION
Kenter Logistics have the skills, equipment and experience to securely transport and handle imported vehicles from our 100% AUSTRALIAN OWNED USA Freight Office to your arranged destination. We have an excellent record in maintaining all of the correct standards for long distance oceanfreight for vehicles from USA and on import such as yachts and boats. Our extensive network of reliable contractors will ensure that your vehicle will get from a to b without the stress that you would experience if you tried to coordinate an exporting a vehicle from the USA to Australia yourself or attempting to use separate companies with multiple contractors.
Not sure about what to do next? Do you have any further questions about how to import your vehicle? Do you want to know where and how to obtain a Vehicle Import Approval to import a car? Then please contact our knowledgeable team by either:
- Clicking on the “Contact Us” link – on the right sidebar of the page
- Calling the Australian Kenter Logistics business phone – on the top right of the page
- Clicking on the Contact tab – on the top right of the page tabs
WHO IS BEHIND KENTER INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS AND WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH US?
I’m Cass, Australian Operations Manager at Kenter Internaitonal Logistics. Our team is regarded as one of heavy industries leading freight forwarders with over 20 years experience in international shipping for hundreds of satisfied clients from over 150 different industries.
I provide meticulous freight services to small business owners, large corporations and government departments. We have a track record of shipping high value cargo that gains you back more time to put into sales, leads and customers.
What did I do Before Kenter?
For years, I worked for a business owner who was relentless at sales but had no operational freight experience in heavy industry and saw the thousands of clients money being wasted. I naturally wanted to find a way to work with my clients in a way that was more in line with my values. My Clients money is as valuable as my own and that is the way I treat every single one of their shipments. While a $4500 Container box of freight with a $300 profit margin doesn’t mean much to Shareholders, it may well be worth our clients entire 3 month supply of product for their own business.
No longer is your only option to stick with the same overpriced freight agent, or worse still speaking to 5 different people about the same one piece of cargo just to get an eta.
Since I started working at Kenter, we have helped hundreds of clients free up more time to focus on their sales and customers. We can help you too. Why not get in touch with us today?
READY TO GET STARTED?
GREAT, HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- Get in touch.Use our enquiry form to contact us about your project.
- Phone consultation.At this stage we’ll discuss your needs and options.
- Quote and proposal.We send you a proposal and a fixed price quote for your approval.
- Scheduling. We check cargo readiness, vessel availability and book space.
- Origin preparation of Cargo. We collate the export documents and schedule the various processes to get your cargo to port.
- Shipping begins! Our team of freight managers track your project.
- Collation and editing.Documents are collated and checked for inaccuracies with a careful eye.
- Draft approval.Ensuring all documents meet the destination port requirements we run this past our destination freight office.
- Revisions. If needed, you may request two rounds of revisions within 2 days. We’ll happily make any required changes at no additional cost.
- Payment.Your Freight and Disbursement Invoices are issued within 5 days of vessel sailing, you release the funds and we pay out the various service providers and shipping line we have worked with along the way.
- Complete!Shipping Documents and cargo are released on time and cargo delivered to the client.
I want to get the best option for my cargo