Shipping from Machinery Auctions
With the sheer numbers of Machinery Auctions worldwide, it can get very complicated to work out the freight costs for heavy equipment relocation before they start charging you storage. Some of the Auctions houses deliberately give priority to clients that use their in house services, WHY ? Because SOME Auctions add 10-20% to their preferred freight Companies pricing !
For those who are new to Machinery Auctions and Online Bidding, we will be glad to explain how it all works and can guide you through the overseas export process to get the machine ready for shipping overseas. It may be in a remote location and need to be dismantled prior to inland haulage, or it may just need cleaning for vessel acceptance and delivery to wharf for shipping – whatever the requirement Kenter has an international network of specialists that make these logistics processes hassle free.
For those who would want to be sure about a machines condition prior to bidding at Machinery Auctions, our network of experienced staff can arrange a pre-purchase inspection and prepare an honest condition report.
Where Do We ship From & To ?
For Machinery Movers all over the world, just due to the sheer numbers of auction sites worldwide, it can sometimes get very complicated to ship everything simultaneously. We are a preferred freight shipper constantly for clients from auctions like:
We constantly ship a large volume and varied range of mining and construction equipment from locations worldwide including Skidsteers, Excavators, Dozers, Dumptrucks, Underground mining machinery, Scrapers, Wheel loaders, Telehandlers, Attachments and many other items.
As a Freight broker for machinery based on our experience, to relocate Machinery from Auctions and construction sites, we help the clients steer through the complicated regulations for export and import customs. We also offer the most efficient method of shipping that is suited to the cargo you want to relocate internationally.
WHO IS BEHIND KENTER INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS AND WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH US?
Our team is regarded as one of heavy industries leading freight forwarders with over 50+ years experience in international shipping for hundreds of satisfied clients from over 150 different industries.
We provide freight services to small business owners, large corporations and government departments. We have a track record of shipping high value cargo that gains you back more time to put into sales, leads and customers.
At various stages we have worked for freight companies who were relentless at sales but had little operational freight experience in heavy industry. We saw the thousands of clients money being wasted through in-experience. Naturally we wanted to find a way to work with our clients in a way that was stress-free and more in line with our experience.
Since we created Kenter, we have helped hundreds of clients worldwide free up more time to focus on their sales and customers. We can help you too. Why not get in touch with us today?
READY TO GET STARTED?
GREAT, HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- Get in touch.Use our enquiry form to contact us about your project.
- Phone consultation.At this stage we’ll discuss your needs and options.
- Quote and proposal.We send you a proposal and a fixed price quote for your approval.
- Scheduling. We check cargo readiness, vessel availability and book space.
- Origin preparation of Cargo. We collate the export documents and schedule the various processes to get your cargo to port.
- Shipping begins! Our team of freight managers track your project.
- Collation and editing.Documents are collated and checked for inaccuracies with a careful eye.
- Draft approval.Ensuring all documents meet the destination port requirements we run this past our destination freight office.
- Revisions. If needed, you may request two rounds of revisions within 2 days. We’ll happily make any required changes at no additional cost.
- Payment.Your Freight and Disbursement Invoices are issued within 5 days of vessel sailing, you release the funds and we pay out the various service providers and shipping line we have worked with along the way.
- Complete!Shipping Documents and cargo are released on time and cargo delivered to the client.
I Want to Ship Machinery